30 december 2016

Another year's over

As this year is coming to an end I realise that I've not done what I had hoped to this year. I was supposed to finish at least one of my writing projects, but alas I've not. Instead I've started two new ones. The nano, which I haven't touched since, and after that another YA-romance that is going so so.

Wait a minute, I did finish one project. The novella Hannah's Folly in Writing Wenches's Anthology Beyond the Friend Zone, was an old, sort of fanfic-project, of mine. But none of the big one's are finished, or even close to finished.

I've been busy being a mother and now my maternity leave is coming to an end. I start work again on Monday January 2nd. Hopefully I get a lot of writing done during the train ride, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It's not really worked in the past. I know how bad I'm at prioritising when I'm working full time. And I want to be with the kids when I get home too.

Anyway, I am going to try to finish the first book of my fantasy series I've been working on forever. At least to get the first draft ready to be beta read. And maybe, if my husband allows it, enter nano again this November. :P

I just signed up for  #365skriv (write) with Kreationslotsen. You get a different theme everyday to write something about to kickstart your writing day. Hopefully it will help to get the words I need down everyday.

För svenska

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar