29 januari 2018

Sexy Bad Boss by Misty Murphy and Tami Lund

I really enjoyed this story. I haven't read the first two books, yet, but others from the authors. I like the mix of heat and comedy that the authors put in threre without it getting cheesey.

Myra's been in love with her boss, James, from day one. When she decides to tell him he falls down and gets injured and she gives him her two weeks notice.

The characters are easy to relate to. The indecisiveness, the wanting to be close but knowing it's basically wrong because of their working relationship. James do annoy me a couple of times when he is too indecisive, mainly because I don't think it's fair on Myra.
I love the animals thrown in there, it's a nice quirk that I really enjoy.

Overall it's a bit of a quick read, wanted more to be honest, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it!


I recieved an ARC for this book in exchange of my honest opinion.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar